Mike is a Principal with Lanigan & Associates, P.C. and serves primarily in the Assurance Services sector. He brings over 12 years of experience to the A&A team.
Mike has a wide range of industry experience, including: manufacturing, distribution, forest products, construction, not-for-profit, governmental accounting, and audits of employee benefit plans. He has focused his practice in these areas and has built a strong reputation with the clients he’s served.
Mike also has a strong background in internal controls and fraud prevention and detection. He has led multiple consulting engagements and prepared presentations related to these topics. He is also certified to perform peer reviews for other accounting firms through the AICPA’s peer review program.
When not working Mike enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons or doing anything outdoors.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University, Tallahassee, FL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Leadership Tallahassee, Class 33
- Community Human Service Partnership (CHSP), Team Member