Brad began his career with Lanigan in 1989. With more than 25 years of experience, Brad is recognized throughout the southeast as an industry leader in the areas of complex multi-state taxation, business valuation, litigation support and financial statement analysis. Brad is also the President of Southeast Asset Advisors, Inc., a registered investment advisory firm with more than $2 billion of assets under management.
Brad has served as the Chairman of the Jefferson Scholarship Southeast Regional Selection Committee for the University of Virginia. He is active in both his church and the Thomasville community, having sat on numerous boards and committees throughout his tenure.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- DBS in Business Studies (with Merit), London School of Economics
- Additional Course Study, New York University
- Additional Course Study, Florida State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Archbold Memorial Hospital Investment Committee
- Leadership Georgia
- Ducks Unlimited