The hallmark of a thriving business is the ability to make strategic and informed decisions that are based on a foundation of relevant and timely data.
Lanigan’s Client Accounting Services Team offers a unique bridge between the data required by management in order to achieve its organizational goals and the capital allocation needed to produce, analyze, and react to the demands of the ever-changing business environments in which our clients operate.
Our accountants specialize in specific industries, staying consistently up-to-date on benchmarks, trends, and regulatory/compliance changes. We offer a unique platform of services and seek to gain efficiencies through the use of technologies, such as online and cloud based options, whenever practical.
By eliminating redundancy and streamlining processes, we are able to focus on the issues that matter to our clients and offer value-added, meaningful feedback and solutions to their problems.
for Client Accounting
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Payables and Receivables Management
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Oversight of the Payroll Function
- Information Technology and Accounting System Design, Selection, and Implementation
- Cash Management
- Outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Services