Mark has been with Lanigan since 1991. Mark serves on the firm’s Executive Committee and chairs L&A’s forest products division.
Throughout the past 25 years, Mark has focused his practice in the areas of privately owned companies, multi-state taxation, timber taxation, mill operations, timber and real estate holdings, and construction. Mark works on both the tax and audit sides for each of these practice areas.
Mark is a current Board Member with Farm Credit of Northwest Florida. He is a frequent lecturer in the areas of timber taxation and tax compliance issues for mill operations, most recently at the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association annual conference.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- First Presbyterian Church
- Leadership Tallahassee, Class 15
- Ducks Unlimited