Frank has been with Lanigan since 1977. Frank serves as the Managing Principal and also sits on the firm’s Executive Committee.
With more than 40 years in the industry, Frank has a wealth of knowledge across a number of different industry groups. He has lead the firm in developing several niche tax practice areas and has also been instrumental in the firm’s practice areas of estate planning, succession planning, and tax planning for high net worth individuals and families. Frank also oversees a number of governmental and not-for-profit audit engagements, while also serving clients in the areas of family timberland, forest products manufacturers, and campaign finance.
Frank is active in both the Tallahassee and Thomasville communities, having served on numerous boards and committees. Frank enjoys spending time with his high school sweetheart Midge, grandchildren, and his Boykin Spaniels.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Florida State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Certified Financial Planner, (CFP®)
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Leadership Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council